Minnesota’s Premier Gun Club
The Shooting Range at Stock & Barrel Gun Club features 14 state-of-the-art pistol/rifle lanes. All of our lanes are 25 yards long, and can accommodate any caliber up to .50 caliber. We are open to the public 7 days a week from 10am to 8pm Monday - Friday, 9am to 8pm Saturday, and 10am to 6pm Sunday. For members, we open a half hour earlier Monday - Saturday.
On weekends we charge $23/hr for one shooter, $19 each for a shared lane. We allow up to three shooters per lane.
During the week we charge $20/hr for one shooter, $15 each for a shared lane. Again, we allow up to three shooters per lane.
- You can bring as many firearms as you like, no additional fees
- We have a broad assortment of handguns and rifles available for rent at $15 each
- We welcome both rifles and handguns up to 50 caliber
- Targets, if you need them, start at .50 cents a piece
- Electronic Hearing Protection, if you need it, is $3 to rent
- Members have the benefit of making lane reservations up to two weeks in advance as well as special pricing on ammunition and other products
- There are also member's only events, products, and training specials